[mythtv-users] Can Myth auto-name MPG recordings with show names?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:14:45 UTC 2006

I just asked the same question myself on a new thread even after searching.
Google does a TERRIBLE job at indexing Gossamer Threads forums.

I did a search on "mythtv record change name" "change name recording
mythtv", wasn't till I tried "rename recording" on the gossamer threads
itself to get ahold of the correct info.  Tried several combinations of
"change" "name" and "recording" in the Wiki also to no effect.

If you're going to crate a WIKI for this you might consider some of the
terms above.

--Douglas Wagner