[mythtv-users] mytharchive: Video is green

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Tue Sep 26 13:10:14 UTC 2006

HI!

I have one case, where the recording is almost all green, with certain
block artefacts, when played in a normal DVD player.
The intro (last screen before play) looks good.

When playing in xine, everything is OK.

Using FC5 with atrpms. mythreplex is compiled with debug info, so that
it does not crash. Maybe this is the problem or the mjpegtools package,
that causes the known menu problems.

This brings me to a related question: Why does mytharchive manipulate
the original mpeg by pasting the intro at its beginning? IMHO, this is
not necessary and not wanted. Just my 2c.

Thanks!

Thomas