[mythtv-users] [OT] VIA EPIA - Share your experiences. Desktop has it arrived?

Phil Foxton phil at thefoxtons.org.uk
Tue Sep 26 08:01:25 UTC 2006

I'd second all the previous comments, I have a Via Epia SP12000 running
Mythtv and it is flawless (apart from obviously the bugs in the mythtv
code, which I am assured will be ironed out!)

Incidentally I have it running completely silently (apart from HDD and
DVD noise which is minimal and un-noticeable) in one of these cases:

http://www.avrio.co.uk/acatalog/New_cases.html The second one down
(which is the same as the top one, just in singles, not packs of 5!), it
comes with an external power brick and the necessary PSU inside and
heatpipes to replace the standard HSF on VIA EPIA boards.

Phil
--
Phil Foxton <phil at thefoxtons.org.uk>