[mythtv-users] Playing avi files

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Mon Sep 25 23:18:19 UTC 2006

Disregard... I fixed it... had two problems... one, somehow the player
for the filetype .avi was set to "internal"... and it needed to be
"Internal" (cap "I")... two, I copied all the files over as root, which
is fine except that they got 700 perm's and needed 644... once I chmod'd
them all to 644 I could play them just fine...

BTW: are there problems with the list? First it took me close to two
days to be able to subscribe, and after I finally did, I got two emails
from the list but haven't rec'd any others, nor even my own... and last
I was subscribed I recall this list getting quite a bit of traffic...