[mythtv-users] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: MythArchive: No sound on DVD - couple of bugs

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Sep 25 18:12:35 UTC 2006

On 09/25/06 07:39, Neil Bird wrote:

>Around about 24/09/06 19:16, Michael T. Dean typed ...
>

>>It goes beyond the PGC.  All the titles and menus within a /titleset/
>>must have the same video, audio, /and/ subtitle settings.  Any video
>>having differing content parameters must be in separate titlesets.
>>
>   Do you know if this is true for aspect ratio/screen-size settings too?
>
>   If so, it would account for the oddities I'm seeing under MythArchive,
>and also on occasion using the mythburn/mythweb scripts.

That's what I meant by "the same video...settings."  Video parameters
must be the same on all title video within a titleset.  (I think video
within titles can have different parameters from video within menus
inside the same titleset, but I don't know for sure about this one.
But, all title video/audio/subtitles must be the same and all menu
video/audio/subtitles must be the same within a titleset.)

Mike