[mythtv-users] Almost all upcoming recordings show as Currently Recorded or Previously Recorded

Emil Friis emil.friis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 22:47:45 UTC 2006

I'm not sure what is going on, but I think it all started when I upgraded
mysql to 4.1.20... All upcoming recordings are listed as either "Currently
Recorded" or "Previously recorded" even if they are programs that have never
been shown before.

I am not really sure what to look for, but I an running .19 with mysql
4.1.20 as listed above. I have run mysqlcheck on the database and all looks
good.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Emil