[mythtv-users] Compile Trouble - qmake location / QMAKESPEC

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Mon Sep 18 15:40:32 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am using Mandriva 2006 and I can't get the:
$ which qmake
to display:
/usr/lib/qt3/bin/qmake
Instead it displays:
usr/bin/qmake
can someone please provide a simple solution?
I've tried various modifications to /etc/profile.d with no success.  I've
referenced the Mandriva notes on page 21 of the manual and this is how I
was able to get the QTDIR properly set which was a problem before as well.
 I am very green so I am sure that I am missing a command or perhaps some
important syntax.  Please help!  I think this is almost my last hurdle.
Thx
SFS