[mythtv-users] PATH, QTDIR, and qmake

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Mon Sep 18 19:43:06 UTC 2006

After digging through some old postings (2003) I saw a post where a user had
$ which qmake
/usr/bin/qmake
and all was well.  Is is possible that as long as /usr/lib/qt3 is in PATH
and the QTDIR is correct as /usr/lib/qt3 that I'll be okay?  I remember on
a previous attempt that
$ which qmake
returned an error.  Perhaps if you get a postive response that's all
that's required?

Come someone comment?  Please note that this is a Mandriva 2006 distro as
shown below in the original post.

Thx
SFS