[mythtv-users] Small MythTV Stickers

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Sep 18 02:27:44 UTC 2006

Cameron Watt <roo.watt at gmail.com> says:
> Nothing wrong with a whole lot of crazy! I like the idea and
> definitely would purchase a couple [of MythTV stickers]. I think
> anything to push the "MythTV brand" is a great thing. They would
> need to be of high quality though as I have OrigenAE X11 case which
> is quiet nice from the front (all aluminium).

I certainly would be interested in purchasing MythTV stickers and/or
case badges. I wonder if there's some Cafepress-like company that can
make such on an ad hoc basis for us?

> Another idea would be a MythTV remote, I don't think it is that
> expensive to get customised remote controls (it is the volumes that
> may be the issue).

[...]

> Would be better to lobby an existing manufacture to tweak a current
> design.

While it'd be neat to have an actual MythTV-branded remote, I suspect
that a more realistic feat would be some kind of generic PVR-oriented
model that happens to have all of its extra buttons' labels fit with
MythTV functions. Meanwhile, I'll happily keep using my IR/remote
combination
(<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/170450#170450>).