[mythtv-users] MythArchive: Stuck in Chapter Menu

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Sun Sep 17 20:28:25 UTC 2006

I made a DVD last night using MythArchive (and using the Myth Center
theme), and I'm playing it with the internal DVD player in MythTV.  I
was just watching one of the episodes on the DVD, and I decided to
switch to another one.  I opened up the on-screen menu and clicked on
"DVD Root Menu."  This took me to the chapter selection menu for the
current episode.  I looked all over, but I couldn't find a button to
take me back to the main menu for the DVD.  The only way I could find to
switch to a different episode was to escape out of the DVD Player and go
back in.

Is there a "right" way to do what I was trying to do?  If so, would it
be possible to make it more intuitive?

Thanks in advance.

--
Andrew McNabb