[mythtv-users] Network Drive Storage Questions and others.

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:51:55 UTC 2006

On 9/17/06, Big Wave Dave <bigwavedave at gmail.com> wrote:

> What case are you using to hold all those drives and still have that
> much room left?
> Dave

I've got a 5' Rack in my office. 90% of my stuff is rack mounted in there.
My 4U cases will hold 12, 3.5 drives.  Because of noise and heat, I've only
got 7 mounted in my NAS box. My other boxes each have one for booting
and another drive for local storage. I'm trying to replace some of my
smaller drives with larger ones and reduce the total number of drives
I'm using.