[mythtv-users] channels.conf for SF Bay Area?

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 13 03:00:20 EDT 2006

g> Robert Tsai wrote:
>> Can anyone share a channels.conf for the SF Bay Area Peninsula?
g> Bellow is what I found in my channels.conf. It seems to be missing KQED
g> and others. I didn't actually use this when setting up my system.

        Here are the ones I have for KQED (PBS, 9.1 - 9.5) and KBCW
(CW network, 44.1):

KQEDDT :569000000:8VSB:49:52:1

KBCWDT :659000000:8VSB:49:52:1

I haven't verified this in a while, though, and the import feature
wasn't available at the time I added these channels into MythTV.
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.