[mythtv-users] Mytharchive dependency of cdrtools in FC5?!

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Tue Sep 12 19:09:41 EDT 2006

 I have a quick question. I built a new box yesterday, and today I see the
messages about a bug and then there is this cdrtools thing. I tried

yum -y update mythtv-suite

but it didn't seem to do anything. Then I tried

yum -y remove mythtv-suite
uum clean all
yum -y install mythtv-suite

But this also finished very fast with almost no download (3.3k for
mythtv-suite).

In addition, I built a new box today on a virtual machine, exported some
recorded data and tried to restore it to the machine I built yesterday,
after the above mess and there seems to have been database table column
changes since yesterday.

My main question is how can I update yesterday's build with today's changes?

Thanks,
Eric