[mythtv-users] Developers feel appreciated?

Trey Thompson trey at verustech.com
Tue Sep 12 18:04:18 EDT 2006

I'm obviously one of the newbies on the block.  I just love seeing all
this going on, the development, the product is awesome, etc...

I'm curious though...

All you active developers out there...  Do you feel appreciated by the
"users"?  I know talk has been going around about money off and on.
That's one thing...  But, do you truly feel appreciated?

I know that as I get more involved with Myth, using a product as feature
rich and strong as this, I just hope that you all really know how much
your work means to some of us "users".

Thanks again!

Trey