[mythtv-users] .20 RPMS / or time to go source? Thoughts?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Sep 12 21:34:59 UTC 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 01:09:08PM -0700, Anduin Withers wrote:
> > Seems like FC6 is missing these symbols in the lib, but offers them in
> > the headers. I haven't investigated further, any input is welcome.
>
> It looks like new Mesa stuff is going to force glXGetProcAddress(ARB) use to
> get at those.
>
> http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/mesa/Mesa/src/glx/x11/glxcmds.c?revision=1.18&
> view=markup
>
> When you disable the GL vsync stuff do you get a complete build? On 64-bit?

Yes, disabling vsync will build for both 32/64 bits. For now perhaps
that's the only route until that is fixed in FC6. Anyone care to
bugzilla to bugzilla.redhat.com and post the URL here?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net