[mythtv-users] .20 RPMS / or time to go source? Thoughts?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed Sep 13 00:16:40 UTC 2006

> Yes, disabling vsync will build for both 32/64 bits. For now perhaps
> that's the only route until that is fixed in FC6. Anyone care to
> bugzilla to bugzilla.redhat.com and post the URL here?

It seems very intentional:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/mesa/Mesa/src/glx/x11/glxcmds.c?revision=1.17&
view=markup

GLX_SGI_video_sync is what gives us glXWaitVideoSyncSGI.

We only get the prototypes because we define GLX_GLXEXT_PROTOTYPES. Even
though the extension has existed forever I think the Linux ABI for GL only
demands the base GLX <= 1.3 functions actually be callable directly.

Getting the functions via glXGetProcAddress is a trivial change but my
ability to test that it still works is limited to two implementations.

--
Anduin Withers