[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20 - PVR-350 video out... gone?

Brian May brian at bmay.org
Tue Sep 12 17:01:58 UTC 2006

> Mike:
>
> Agreed.  I'm currently on old cheap hardware (a PIII @ 500Mhz) so I need
> the
> hardware help on decoding MPEG, and the "boss" hasn't approved any new
> technology purchases.  Given the significant WAF of MythTV, however, I'm
> hoping I can get her to OK a hardware upgrade.

I'm in the same boat.. K6-500 with PVR-350.  The wife hates it when I
upgrade things (usually on the software side) as something breaks and it
takes a while to fix.  My latest try to fix is lirc.. the last update
killed the remote, so I downgraded to the previous version and it STILL
doesn't work. Now the wife is mad that she has to use a keyboard to use
the TV.