[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20 - PVR-350 video out... gone?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 12 15:39:38 UTC 2006

On 09/12/06 09:54, George Galt wrote:

> Thanks.  If I understand correctly, you believe that there *may* be
> issues, but you don't know for sure.  So I should try it and if it
> doesn't work, fall back to 0.19.  I can live with that.

It works pretty well.  There are some issues (like FF > 3x, for one),
but you'll probably be happy.

Then again, you (or someone else reading this thread) could step up to
maintain the PVR-350 output if you're really that concerned about it.
Although, < $40 for a good NVIDIA card--like a GF4MX440, which is fine
for SDTV--is a lot cheaper than the time one would have to spend
maintaining the PVR-350 output--and you get OpenGL and more from the
NVIDIA that's unavailable with the 350.

Mike