[mythtv-users] Myth archive and transcoder issues...

Andy Hohenner hohenner at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 06:40:22 UTC 2006

having a couple of problems,

first with transcode, have some recordings (all the recordings from
early July), I've tried to setup cut lists and transcode to cut out the
commercials, but transcode fails with error 127 or 0, have not found
error messages in the mythbackend log or mythfrontend log, any ideas how
to proceed?

with Myth archive, have a file, 1.5 gb (checked file system, "recorded"
table in mysql, and inside Myth), but in Mytharchive where it's trying
to size the DVD being burned it shows as >5 gb and I get the following
errors on mythbackend:
TFW: safe_write(): funky usleep
TFW, Error: safe_write(): File I/O errcnt: 3
eno: No space left on device (28)
TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND end
TFW, Error: safe_write(): File I/O errcnt: 1
eno: No space left on device (28)
TFW: safe_write(): funky usleep
TFW, Error: safe_write(): File I/O errcnt: 2
eno: No space left on device (28)
TFW: safe_write(): funky usleep

and they keep repeating and repeating and repeating....

any ideas?

thanks,

Andy