[mythtv-users] Mythtv on xbox

John Davis splashd at taradavis.com
Sat Sep 9 01:51:45 UTC 2006

Does anyone have any advice on upgrading the mythtv frontend on an xbox?

I had installed myth-frontend on my xbox a year ago. I recently upgraded my backend to .19.2

Of course, I now get the infamous "backend speaks protocol version 26 and I speak protocol version 15" message on my xbox. Being that it is debian based, I tried to apt-get an updated mythtv frontend, but the mythtv repository owner seems to have gone away. Does anyone know of any debs or a way to compile mythtv on the xbox (it fails the configure when trying to compile the tarball.)

thanks,

John M Davis615-498-8114