[mythtv-users] OT: MythTV booth at LinuxWorld Expo in London

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 01:16:16 UTC 2006

So far I have done two presentations on MythTV at our local LUG (KWLUG in
Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario, Canada).

They have both been well received with many attendees, lots of interest and
questions. Each has resulted in some more Myth converts too, which is great
to see.

MythTV is one of those awesome projects that is easy to show off and has
many people interested in the subject. Its a thoroughly impressive Linux
suite of applications, that makes a great demo of the power of Linux/Open
Source.

Robin