[mythtv-users] Database purge

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 19:22:37 UTC 2006

My database has just filled up its partition and I
want to purge 90% of it since I really don't care to
have a record of every single TV show that ever
broadcast over the past 2 years :-)

Does anyone have a convenient SQL script to purge the
data that isn't needed while still maintaining the
tables related to the TV guide and the current
recorded shows and future recordings scheduled?

Please let me know, if not I'll soon be building one
and posting it, hopfully I won't be posting a tale of
woe about how I bricked my DB and reinstalled.

Thanks in advance

Ben

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |