[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 01:35:28 UTC 2006

On 04/09/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Off hand I cannot remember the name of the company who tried to start
> bounties with MythTV, but my point is that they no longer exist (for
> whatever reason).  It would seem that some business models (a bounty

LxMSuite/Technovera - first post detailing it is here:

The pilot lasted 8 months (May 05 - Dec 05) and did not go any further
- "From the very beginning, LxMSuite enrollment was far too low to
generate sufficient revenue for sponsoring development as intended".
Pilot subcriptions were $5/month.

Neither LxMsuite nor Technovera have any web presence any more
(LxMsuite's themes are available at http://jmeyer.us/download.php).
Does Technovera even exist now or was it consigned to the great
startup in the sky?

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: