[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Mon Sep 4 18:07:07 UTC 2006

On Monday 04 September 2006 1:20 pm, Dean Collins wrote:
> Isaac,
>
> Whilst I appreciate that it's hard to encourage developers to pay
> attention to MythTV application it's the creation of the market that
> draws the attention not the other way around.

What does that have to do with developers paying attention to small bounties
posted by individuals?  The developers that I'm aware of aren't terribly
interested in working on something for a month and then getting told that
their hard work was worth a grand total of $50.

Granted, the last bounty someone contacted me about was slightly more than
that.  That guy only wanted about 4 months worth of work that wouldn't be
terribly useful for the average user for $300.

Isaac