[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Sep 4 17:20:13 UTC 2006

Isaac,

Whilst I appreciate that it's hard to encourage developers to pay
attention to MythTV application it's the creation of the market that
draws the attention not the other way around.

Bounties have proved to be quite successful with the Asterisk community
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+bounty , some of these have
been in the thousands of dollars. (and any number of other open source
projects).

It just requires a framework for success from the project owner/manager.

Cheers,

Dean

MythTV using