No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

you want. (i'm unfamiliar with "minimyth").  However if it were me, i'd move
the backend to the room with the aerial access (assuming you have some way
to put that backend on the network) then setup frontends at your viewing
locations.  Given that myth is a client/server application, this should work
just perfectly and alleviates your need to run video cable anywhere (that,
of course, is replaced with the need to run network cable everywhere or use
Wi-Fi).

This probably doesn't help you much, but I thought i'd t hrow it out there
anyway.

--Doug

------=_Part_92590_7966315.1179764944399

 don&#39;t wish to change if possible.<br><br>Is there such a thing as a standalone video capture box which will stream what it has captured over an ethernet network? Again, I&#39;ve a homeplug AV network which the frontend currently plugs into which I could use, although I&#39;d be wary of using up all my bandwidth; I can&#39;t see this solution lasting forever.
      <hr size="1">
Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. <a href="http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEzaDRkZGdlBF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA01haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmVz" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
Try

------=_Part_92590_7966315.1179764944399--