No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

for HD.  On one channel I had too drop out of myth and play the
recordings through xine to correct for sound sync problems (caused by
to slow of playback on my system it seems).  A 3000 plus 64 bit amd
does just fine however.

Can't think of much more than that roight now, good luck, welcome to myth. :)

--Doug