No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

experience, there seems to be some issues with audio sync when using MP3 as
the audio format.  The reasons are too technical for my little brain, but I
have seen examples where an mp3 audio stream is far enough out of sync that
it looked like I was watching a foreign film with English dubbed in poorly.

That being said, I also have a number of files converted with mp3 audio that
are OK.

The audio issue happens ofter enough for me that I accept larger file sizes
by using the -oac copy parameter.

Kevin

------=_Part_50817_24747824.1171986961442

------=_Part_50817_24747824.1171986961442--