No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

since Intel released open source drivers...so I figured that ought to lower
CPU usage.
But I'm not going to just pull out the Mastercard and grab $300-$400 worth
of tuners unless I really think it's the route I'm going...my current box
has 2 analog and 2 digital tuners already and I could live with 1 of each
given what I record.