[mythtv-users] PVR-500 No picture! - Strange (ivtv?)

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:12:41 UTC 2006

I was actually thinking about that myself... if it was the wrong
frequency table, would that affect the manual tuning even before
mythtv boots up though? Is there an ivtv setting I should set in the
modprobe to set at the right frequency...?

im still hoping it is just a weird driver thing and not some bigger
motherboard problem. I am finding it completely baffling as it is
definitely not the cards themselves... (just their interaction with
either the new kernel, the new drivers or the new motherboard.)

thanks
david