[mythtv-users] PVR-500 No picture! - Strange (ivtv?)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Oct 31 15:25:02 UTC 2006

On 10/31/06 08:12, David Bennett wrote:

>I was actually thinking about that myself... if it was the wrong
>frequency table, would that affect the manual tuning even before
>mythtv boots up though? Is there an ivtv setting I should set in the
>modprobe to set at the right frequency...?

There's a frequency table for ivtv, too...  If you use channel numbers,
there has to be one.

Wouldn't it be easier just to verify your settings (possibly changing it
and testing the others) in MythTV, though?  You don't need to know how
to change channels outside of MythTV.  That's the beauty of MythTV.

Mike