[mythtv-users] bad display of nbc content

Michael Weber mtweber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 02:16:23 UTC 2006

I think this has happened in a recent SVN, but NBC 1080i content does
not fit correctly to my screen.  The picture starts on the left of the
screen and fills the screen, but only about 2/3 of the picture fill
horizontally.  The rest is cut off.  Other 1080i from CBS, for
instance, displays fine.  I've tried a lot of different settings, but
nothing changes it.  I've looked at the logs and nothing looks funny.
Does anyone have any ideas or have you seen anything similar?

Thanks,
mike