[mythtv-users] Teletext when using the pvr350 decoder

Petter Gundersen pettergundersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:41:31 UTC 2006

I'm having trouble getting teletext working while using the pvr350
decoder. The same problem is reported in this thread, but no solution:

I have a recording with vbi data embedded (VBI format set to 'PAL
Teletext' in mythtv-setup). If I watch the recording on mythfrontend
on my computer monitor I can enable the Teletext Menu and everything
is working as it should. However, when I try to use teletext while
watching the same recording on my tv using the pvr350 mpeg decoder I
only get a message saying "Page not available".  Is there any
technical reason that I can't use teletext while using the pvr350
decoder, or is it a bug?

Regards,
Petter