[mythtv-users] How to continue watching buffered show when recording starts?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Oct 29 17:22:01 UTC 2006

* On Sun Oct 29, 2006 at 11:29:00AM -0500, Don wrote:
> She expected to finish watching the first show, then continue directly
> into the recording, but the first show is gone.  Now she calls me to see
> how the first show ended!
>
> Is there a way to not loose the piece of buffered show?  Thanks for the
> help,

If this is 0.19 or 0.20, then the original LiveTV recording (up until the
time that the channel changed) is in the LiveTV Recording Group and can
be watched until it automatically expires, or if you decide to keep it,
you can move it out of the LiveTV Recording Group into another group
and that will automatically disable Auto-Expire for that recording.

--
Chris