[mythtv-users] Mult-system design

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Oct 26 20:37:57 UTC 2006

Believe it or not, with my installation (it's the only one I can go by),
I've got 4 coax cables coming out of the head of the dish, and they each
route directly to their respective STB in the house. :)

The Myth box that I set up to test with has been in our bedroom.
Because it sounds like a wind tunnel, I'm forced to shut it off before
going to bed. :(

-Rich