[mythtv-users] Intel Mac Mini, FC6, Myth0.20

Nathan Harris nharris at eoimaging.com
Thu Oct 26 18:46:52 UTC 2006

Have you tired the MythTV frontend under OS X yet?

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Myth_on_Mac_x86
http://collectivity.goof.com/

This runs on my iMac, but will kill my KnoppMyth backend when choosing
live tv without leaving a trace in the system log.  I'm not sure what is
going on and it's hard to debug with no evidence except the lack of the
backend process running.  But, the mac remote with built-in IR works on
the iMac under the OS X build.  I'm not sure if the Mini has built-in IR
or not.