[mythtv-users] Sound disabled in some dvb-recordings/live-tv

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:49:29 UTC 2006

On 25/10/06, Peter Schram <mail at peterschram.nl> wrote:
> Hmmm, it seems the recordings also can have sound turned on by using the
> plus sign. I thought earlier this wasn't the case. So sound is recorded
> along only sometimes it gets turned off. Strange stuff.

DVB recordings can have more than one audio track (I see this with
DVB-T recordings in the UK if I demux the recording), but in my
experience, MythTV has always managed to play the correct audio track.
Perhaps you could post more detailed frontend logs (-v playback) in
case a developer can see a reason why this is not the case with your

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: