[mythtv-users] hacked myth skin for softsqueeze
Gary Dawes
gary.dawes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:59:59 UTC 2006
I've been running slimserver on my myth box for a while now, streaming to
softsqueeze running on various PCs.
I've seen various posts on the mailing list about a client for myth. After
seeing a post on the slim forums, about skin creation for softsqueeze, I've
started hacking about with the transporter skin within softsqueeze. I've
used transporter as it has the twin screen, allowin g for more eye candy
I've basically replaced the background, and changed the size and position of
the vfd panels to a layout more suitable for the screen., and then
repackaged the jar file. Note that I'm not a good enough coder to start
changing the source code.
I'm now trying to sort a lircrc file for softsqueeze. the other main issue
is that the screen does not scale, as it is fixed at 800x600, although it
may be possible to create skins for different res screens.
Give me some feedback, if anybody is better at any of this than me, then
tell me how to do it properly.
Regards
Gary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20061025/23d78c09/attachment.htm
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: softsqueeze-mythtv-skin.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 25245 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20061025/23d78c09/attachment.jpg
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list