[mythtv-users] Buzzing for analog MPEG2 audio

Chris Weisiger cweisiger at i-55.com
Wed Oct 25 18:29:43 UTC 2006

Could this be the same issue with the "tinny audio sound" with the
pvr-150's. I have this issue with my pvr-150 but my pvr-350 is fine.
I have tried both the rca and coax cables to my pvr-350 and it doesnt
make a difference. I have found though that if i change to a channel and
the audio sounds tinny i just jump up/down a channel then back to the
original channel, then its fine. I am trying to install ivtv-0.80 with a
patch i found online , because im not sure how to fix it since I follow
jarods guide with installing myth on fedora.