[mythtv-users] 0.20, mythtv-setup not getting all channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Oct 18 02:57:19 UTC 2006

On 10/17/06 22:33, Scott Walker wrote:

>Ok, I've found a couple more references over on the Zap2it forums about
>4DTV users having the same problem I'm having, going back to 0.19 and
>earlier this year. Looks like something is messed up between 4DTV
>listings and Myth.

Can you please send me the datadirect.xml file you got from XMLTV
earlier (or, feel free to get another copy if you already deleted it).
(Please send it direct to my e-mail address rather than the list and
please make sure the subject has the letters "myth" in it, so I don't
lose it. :)  I would try getting it directly from TMS, but I want to
ensure I have exactly what you have.

I'll try to take a look at it, but it may be a couple of weeks before I
can get to it.  We really need to fix the issue, rather than just
working around it.

Oh, and as for a temporary workaround, I don't know how to make channels
for satellite, so someone else will have to help.   The best I can do is
point you toward the channel editor in mythtv-setup.

Thanks,
Mike