[mythtv-users] Easy Guide for myth2ipod setup..

Jonathan Link jonathan.link at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 15:23:31 UTC 2006

I'm wondering if anyone else out there has compiled all the necessary to get
myth2ipod working under an FC5 install built per Jarod Wilson's walkthrough.
Specifically, for ffmpeg depedency, is faac required, or is it deprecated
for faad.  Nuvexport notifies me that faac is required for transcoding to
the ipod.
There seems to be conflicting information, and I just need a bit of help
sorting it all out from someone who's been there, done that.

Best regards,
Jonathan