[mythtv-users] stutter after channel change until pause/skip

Brian J. Stults bstults at fsu.edu
Fri Oct 13 14:57:53 UTC 2006

When I first start watching live TV, there is some "stuttering" in the
video.  It appears to coincide with some pre-buffering pauses in the
frontend log.  When I press pause or skip forward or back, the problem
is fixed.  However, whenever I change channels, it happens again.  I can
always fix it by pausing or skipping.  Any suggestions?

I am using 0.20-fixes, ivtv 0.6.4, kernel 2.6.16, and FX 6200 with the
8774 driver.