[mythtv-users] Need advice on gentoo USE flags for mythtv

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:32:01 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, Carl Youngblood <carl at youngbloods.org> wrote:
> Can anyone give me a good head start on which gentoo USE flags I
> should enable for mythtv?  I'm new to gentoo and there are a ton of
> flags and I'm not sure which ones to use.
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Sorry to post twice, but here's the use flags from my xeon backend:
USE="aac apache2 avi cdparanoia cdr divx4linux dvdread exif ffmpeg
fftw flac gif imagemagick java jpeg lm_sensors mad mbox mmx mp3 mpeg
mjpeg mysql mysqli ogg openssl pdflib perl php png python qt quicktime
readline samba sdl spl sse sse2 ssl tiff v4l vcd vorbis win32codecs
xine xv xvid stream live dvd cdda cddb vlm network a52 freetype httpd
raid logrotate opengl munin-apache X"