[mythtv-users] Need advice on gentoo USE flags for mythtv

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:28:22 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, Carl Youngblood <carl at youngbloods.org> wrote:
> Can anyone give me a good head start on which gentoo USE flags I
> should enable for mythtv?  I'm new to gentoo and there are a ton of
> flags and I'm not sure which ones to use.
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Here are my use flags for an EPIA M10000
USE="-gnome -cups mmx perl samba sse xv cle266 usb nptl lirc xvmc cddb
aac mythtv win32codecs xvid divx4linux via exif unicode rtc xanim dvd
vcd vidix mjpeg streamzap dvdr unichrome flac tiff mysql imagemagick"

I don't actually use the ebuild of mythtv, I use it from svn.  Hope
this gives you a starting place.

-A