[mythtv-users] FF displaying location

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Oct 9 23:53:52 UTC 2006

> >Since that ticket seems to indicate dropping support for the 350, would
> >you (or anyone else) recommend that I return the 350, and get something
> >else with a good recommended video card?

Yes, I recommend that highly. Especially since you just bought it and
can get back what you paid for it. Get a 150 and a nice new nvidia
card, and you'll be much happier. Some people will say "oh man, but
the quality on the 350 is so awesome!". To that, I say that video
quality isn't all there is. It has to actually WORK and be full
featured as well.

Speaking of that, anybody want to buy a PVR-350? Or I'll trade you for
a 150 and some $$.

 - Jeff