[mythtv-users] Channel list rolling/wrapping in the EPG - can this be changed?

ThomP Pontoppidan thomp3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 09:54:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the behaviour of the channel
lines in the EPG; in my setup, when I reach the last channel and press
"down", the whole channel list "wraps" so that the first channel appears at
the bottom of the screen. I can understand that this might be smart if
you've got 50 channels in the lineup, but I've only got 8 and it doesn't
look right - and what's even worse; my wife hates it!

Is there anyway to change this in the theme, either by making the selection
"box" move to the the top of the screen instead (like the menus) or simply
by making it stop when it reaches the last channel?

Regards,
ThomP