[mythtv-users] MythTV Internal player & lirc? Was: lircrc being ignored?

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Oct 4 04:26:50 UTC 2006

Ok, so it looks like Xine won't be needed if the internal player does what
I need.. so where do I get LIRC commands for it? And have the "LiveTV"
commands changed as well? (I map MythTV remote ChUp to "Y" and no tuner
switch, press Y on keyboard and tuners cycle.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,