[mythtv-users] Internal video player

Staffan Pettersson SciFi at bredband.net
Mon Oct 2 22:07:11 UTC 2006

Hi Nick

Thank you for your reply

I have just tried with different deinterlace settings and video scan
modes, but it doesn't make any difference. If i enable dvd subtitles it
seems that the subs is displayed faster then the video+audio and need to
resync, it stutters everytime a new subtitle is displayed. I'm running
out of options to try.

Some things that i tried so far:
1 recompiled the kernel
2 recompiled myth
3 enable/disable spdif
4 oss emulation/ALSA:default
5 standard decoder/libmpeg2
6 dienterlace on/off
7 dvd from image and from dvd-rom
8 modeline exactly 50 hz
9 realtime priority on/off
10 aggresive sound buffering on/off
11 extra sound buffering on/off
12 use video as timebase on/off
13 opengl vsync on/off

Can i change to a different font for the internal player?

Please reply if more is having this problem, then it might be time to
open a ticket

/Staffan