[mythtv-users] Help with Xbox linux and mythtv

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 2 06:31:19 UTC 2006

First off one post will do..

Secondly, have you tried asking this on an xbox linux mailing list?

Thirdly, you don't say whether you have actually tried
agp_try_unsupported=1?

Out of interest, have you tried googling this error, and telling us what
things you've tried to try and fix the problem?
Is that the only error message? After some googling there were suggestions
that it is safe to ignore this error in some circumstances so it might have
been more helpful to include a longer error message output..
My second google (after removing what appears to be a very specific part of
the error message so I got more results) showed up about a hundred results..
Some of them are quite interesting.

Steve Daniels