[mythtv-users] Nuvexport does not see all shows

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Nov 29 20:16:37 UTC 2006

Fedor Pikus wrote:
> That's very nice. Now, it's not possible to transcode an already made
> recording with a selected profile, is it? It always uses the profile
> which was chosen when the recording was scheduled?

By default, I think there is only one transcode profile for each file
type.  If you never transcode to nupplevideo, just set the MPEG2
transcode profile to lossless mode and you'll be fine.

I haven't messed with additional profiles in a LONG time.  Firewire
recording only gets you one profile since it's just copying the stream.

-Chris